AD Custom Belt Buckle!
Wear your buckle with pride knowing we own all that the sun touches on the flight line! Know that in your hands you have a product that’s designed by a team of Active Duty and Retired Senior Chiefs. We designed with you in mind!
- 3 inches in length
- 4mm Thick
- Zinc Material
- Cast Molding
- 14 oz in weight
- Plated Gold or Silver
Aviation Machinist’s Mate Belt Buckle | Navy AD information
Aviation Machinist’s Mates are aircraft engine mechanics. They inspect, adjust, test, repair, and overhaul aircraft engines and propellers. ADs also perform routine maintenance, prepare aircraft for flight and assist in handling aircraft on the ground. These technicians may also volunteer to fly as Naval aircrew. Aircrew performs numerous in-flight duties and operates aircraft systems in turbojet, helicopter, or propeller aircraft. Aircrew earns additional pay for flying. These technicians may also volunteer to fly as Naval aircrew.
- maintaining and servicing aircraft engine, fuel and lubrication systems;
- handling and servicing aircraft ashore or aboard ship;
- performing complete aircraft turboshaft/turboprop engine repair;
- determining reasons for engine degradation via spectrometric oil analysis tests;
- evaluating jet engine performance, using jet test cells for fixed turbojet engines;
- performing helicopter maintenance, installing and maintaining engines, drive accessories and gearboxes;
- performing propeller repairs;
- possibly functioning as an aircrewman in various types of aircraft.
When we designed your Aviation Machinist Mate belt buckle, we wanted to make sure that did justice to your rate! We wanted to highlight the legacy that makes an AD Belt Buckle unique! Remember, not everyone can say “suck squeeze bang blow” and be truthful! Pitch and Rudder are proud to honor your rates legacy and we fill that this AD belt buckle hits so hard you’ll need to brace for impact!
Making AD custom belt buckles is one of our specialties. Our buckles are made using a die-cast zinc process which is much harder and longer lasting than pewter. Our buckles accommodate belts up to a 2.00-inch wide size. If your interested in getting a more Custom buckle for your Division, Command, or Mess we’ve streamlined the process, click the get started link at the bottom of the page and someone from our design team will be with you within 48 hours to bring your vision to life. When you’re working with us, we want to be as transparent as possible if you’re looking for shirts, you’re going to be working with Chuck’s Team, If you’re working with metal you will be working with Terry’s Team.