Gazelles = Ensigns
1. Although easily frightened, they have been known to stupidly lounge in plain sight of the “lions”.
2. Runs at high speeds, with no purpose or direction.
3. The slow and weak are frequently slain.
Cheetahs = LTjg’s
1. Loner, feisty.
2. Makes the occasional kill on a weaker animal.
Lions = Lieutenants
1. Hunts in packs.
2. Can bring down a larger animal with coordination.
3. Easily slays the “cheetah”.
Water Buffalo = Lieutenant Commanders
1. Aging, slower beast, but-
2. Cannot be brought down by a single “Lion”.
Hippopotamus = Commanders
1. Slow and cumbersome on land.
2. Safe in own environment.
3. Lays low to avoid enemies.
Elephants = Captains
1. Rules the “Jungle”.
2. Impossible to bring down except by his peers.
Hyena = The Chiefs
1. Laughs continuously at the “Cheetahs” and “Gazelles”.
2. Helps the “Lions” complete the kill on larger animals but is known to alter its natural instincts and assist “Elephants”, “Hippopotamuses”, “Water Buffaloes” and “Sloths”.
Sloth = Chief Warrant Officers
1. Skilled in one area only.
2. Comes around only to feed and take care of bodily functions.
Dung Beetle = Sailor
1. Forced to deal with the “crap” created by the other animals.
Great White Sharks = Senior Chiefs
1. King of the ocean.
2. Very tough skin and sharp teeth.
3. The other creatures get eaten alive if they step into their world.
Whale Sharks = Master Chiefs
1. Oldest Creature in the ocean
2. Moves slowly to conserve energy